Yacht charter destinations in the Pacific:
Super yacht charter destinations in the Pacific ocean are usually those within the Southern hemisphere. The most popular include Australia and New Zealand, New Caledonia, Fiji and French Polynesia. The more exotic locations are Tonga, Vanuatu, Samoa, Wells Fortuna, Kiribati and Galapagos Islands as well as Hawaii, Marquesas Islands and Tuamotu Archipelago.
The locations in the Northern Hemisphere provide genuine escapism and absolute adventure. The Pacific North West and Alaska are all about the peace and serenity, untouched beauty and indeed fabulous glaciers, whales watching and navigation amongst a huge number of islands.
Peak season – December and January in the South and July and August in the North
Best time to go - when you are ready for the adventure of life
Avoid – All times other then summer months in the Northern Hemisphere
The society Islands
- Unhuried pace of life
- Fascinating culture
- Breathtaking sunsets
- Cascading waterfalls
- Perfect nature and amazing beaches
- Easy and relaxed cruising attitude
Mainland Australia including Sydney
- Perfect facilities and events
- Best selection of yachts in the region
- A special yachting destination -
- Offers a combination of most amazing scenery and highly developed cities
- Unique charter itineraries and a small selection of superyachts
- For more information - visit New Zealand Yacht Charter page
- Remote and Romantic with spectacular nature
- Special arrangements required
- Most picturesque and breathtaking adventure
- Easy access to Alaska, spectacular nature combined with excellent facilities
A long term client chartered the super yacht SIMPLE PLEASURE, a Sunseeker 30m in Italy earlier this year.
With only a small number of guests on board and crew / guest ratio being 2 / 1, the well organised private yacht charter experience was unforgettable.
All meticulously planned details were met, including lower fuel bills, carefully sourced out wines, personalised menue and difficult to keep bespoke itinerary.
Your request has been sent!