Yacht charter destinations in the Pacific:
Super yacht charter destinations in the Pacific ocean are usually those within the Southern hemisphere. For most Europeans and North American yacht charter clients these represent once in a lifestime yachting destinations. Australians and increasingly Asians, in particular Chinese see them as a more regular yachting or holiday destination.
The most popular include Australia, including Queensland coast, West Australia around Kimberley region and New Zealand, New Caledonia, Fiji and French Polynesia. The more exotic locations are Tonga, Vanuatu, Samoa, Wells Fortuna, Kiribati and Galapagos Islands as well as Hawaii, Marquesas Islands and Tuamotu Archipelago.
The locations in the Northern Hemisphere provide genuine escapism and absolute adventure. The Pacific North West and Alaska are all about the peace and serenity, untouched beauty and indeed fabulous glaciers, whales watching and navigation amongst a huge number of islands.
Peak season – December and January in the South and July and August in the North
Best time to go - when you are ready for the adventure of life
Avoid – All times other then summer months in the Northern Hemisphere
The society Islands
- Unhuried pace of life
- Fascinating culture
- Breathtaking sunsets
- Cascading waterfalls
- Perfect nature and amazing beaches
- Easy and relaxed cruising attitude
Mainland Australia including Sydney
- Perfect facilities and events
- Best selection of yachts in the region
- Remote and secluded wilderness of Kimberley Region
- A special yachting destination -
- Offers a combination of most amazing scenery and highly developed cities
- Unique charter itineraries and a small selection of superyachts
- For more information - visit New Zealand Yacht Charter page
- Remote and Romantic with spectacular nature
- Special arrangements required
- Most picturesque and breathtaking adventure
- Easy access to Alaska, spectacular nature combined with excellent facilities
Sandy and Doug chartered a luxury ASTONDOA 105, a 31.5m super yacht in South of France. A meticulously planned charter went exceptionaly well and we even arranged for a JET SKI instructor to come on board so the clients could get their Jet Ski licences.
Your request has been sent!