Yacht charter destinations in the Pacific:
Super yacht charter destinations in the Pacific ocean are usually those within the Southern hemisphere. For most Europeans and North American yacht charter clients these represent once in a lifestime yachting destinations. Australians and increasingly Asians, in particular Chinese see them as a more regular yachting or holiday destination.
The most popular include Australia and New Zealand, New Caledonia, Fiji and French Polynesia. The more exotic locations are Tonga, Vanuatu, Samoa, Wells Fortuna, Kiribati and Galapagos Islands as well as Hawaii, Marquesas Islands and Tuamotu Archipelago.
The locations in the Northern Hemisphere provide genuine escapism and absolute adventure. The Pacific North West and Alaska are all about the peace and serenity, untouched beauty and indeed fabulous glaciers, whales watching and navigation amongst a huge number of islands.
Peak season – December and January in the South and July and August in the North
Best time to go - when you are ready for the adventure of life
Avoid – All times other then summer months in the Northern Hemisphere
The society Islands
- Unhuried pace of life
- Fascinating culture
- Breathtaking sunsets
- Cascading waterfalls
- Perfect nature and amazing beaches
- Easy and relaxed cruising attitude
Mainland Australia including Sydney
- Perfect facilities and events
- Best selection of yachts in the region
- A special yachting destination -
- Offers a combination of most amazing scenery and highly developed cities
- Unique charter itineraries and a small selection of superyachts
- For more information - visit New Zealand Yacht Charter page
- Remote and Romantic with spectacular nature
- Special arrangements required
- Most picturesque and breathtaking adventure
- Easy access to Alaska, spectacular nature combined with excellent facilities
Carlsberg company from Denmark chartered a luxury open motor yacht in Spain for one of their major marketing events. Refurbishing the chartered yacht for this event was organised by ourselves and the whole project, including the photos, documentary and new web site for the project went extremelly well.
Your request has been sent!