About Luxury Sailing Catamaran MATAU:
Sailing catamaran MATAU is a 75feet luxury crewed charter yacht created by ALLIAURA Marine catamaran shipyard in France. She is the flagship from Alliaura Marine and represents the masterpiece of advanced technology and quality craftsmanship. The yacht has ample volume created by the bridge deck helm station and her uncluttered deck is the most popular area for both relaxing, sunbathing as well as alfresco dining. The bridge deck offers both a seating area, table and a sunbathing platform and most of all great views. MATAU’s elegance and practicality continues inside where art deco style provides a sophisticated surroundings for a formal dining experience. Luxury Sailing Catamaran MATAU offers accommodation for up to eight guests in four spacious cabins and usually starts her charters out of Tortola in the BVI's.
Luxury Sailing Catamaran MATAU offers comfortable accommodation for up to 8 adult guests in four spacious stateroom including three queen doubles and one stunning master with a king size bed and oversize en-suite. All cabins have spacious en-suite showers and separate heads facilities with individually controlled air conditioning units and video and audio entertainment systems.
Luxury Sailing Catamaran MATAU's charter rates:
Luxury Sailing Catamaran MATAU super yacht charter prices start at 37,400 US$'s per week in low season and for up to 6 guests. High season prices start from around 42,000 US$'s per week plus APA expenses as per regular MYBA terms. In some locations VAT can be charged on top and prices can be higher on special days such as NEW YEAR or during special events such as Boat shows. During 2015, the yacht is cruising further afield mainly around South Pacific and Polynesia with charter rates firmly set at 55,000 US$'s/week on an all inclusive basis.
Special offers, negotiated deals and last minute discounts are available on request.
Luxury crewed charter yacht MATAU is fully air conditioned throughout.
This is a non-smoking vessel.
MATAU´s experienced super yacht charter crew of up to 4 including the captain Drew Meyers has a separate head and shower.
Guests may not be allowed to bring pets on-board.
|Weekly Price from:||37,400.00 USD|
MATAU is a 22m/75’ luxury sailing catamaran designed by PRIVILEGE Yachts of France back in 2005. She is normally cruising around the Eastern Caribbean Islands during winter months and may cruise around the enchanting coast of New England during the summer. This 22m super yacht can accommodate up to 8 guests in 1 master, and 3 queen en suite cabins. Her super yacht crew are happy to offer ONE WAY or TANDEM charters between other destinations too and on request with charters in NEW Zealand, Tahiti, Bora Bora and Society Islands offering during 2015.
MATAU sailing catamaran accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 en-suite staterooms.
Cabin configuration -
- 1 x Master with king size bed
- 3 x Double with queen size bed
There is also individual controlled air conditioning, SAT TV, iPhone dock and en-suite bathroom,
MATAU is fully air conditioned throughout.
Her super yacht crew of up to 4, including the captain Virginia Wagner or Marques Hall, have separate crew quarters with heads and showers and may share companion way with clients.
For the more active guests, luxury crewed yacht MATAU carries a large selection of watersports toys.
- One 16’ / 5.5m Walker Bay super yacht tender with 90hp outboard
- Inflatable toys including towing ring and tubes
- Body surfboard
- Waterskis for adults and children,
- 2 x Double Kayaks,
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Fishing equipment
- Broad steps for easy access to the water
- DIVE Master onboard with 8 scuba tanks
- Diving lights
- Diving arranged by rendez-vous as well
- Waverunner, Jet Ski’s, FlyJetBoard, Sea Bobs and other toys may be available on request.
- Windsurf, Kayaks, SUP paddle boards, Mountain Bikes etc, may be offered on request
- Floating pools, Superyacht Water slides, Waterparks could be arranged on request
- Giant inflatable MANTA RAY
- Inflatable raft, toys and water animals, Halyard flying, Spinnaker pole swinging all on request and if available
- Cabanas, Trampolines, nets, balance beams, swings and slides or sea-rockers could be arranged on request
- Submarine and Sub Aqua Toys, SeaBobs and other similar toys may be arranged on request
- A massage therapist can be invited on board throughout the charter as well yet a guest cabin would have to be allocated.
Luxury crewed catamaran MATAU has a very good selection of entertainment facilities on board:
The guests will find the following on board;
- 80’’ HD Projector w/ surround sound in saloon
- Audio visual equipment throughout
- Jacuzzi in master cabin
- Movie and Music library
- Water and ice makers
- Cinema and Stereo system
- iPod dock
- Games console
- Marine VHF
- GSM Mini M / Phone-Fax-E-mail
- SSB radio
- Wi-Fi Internet, Fax/copier/scanner
- Magnetic Compass & Mobil VHF Radio
Private charter Flights:
On request, we can arrange private charter flights to the closest airports, including Tortola, Papeete Faa'a, and for all yacht charter guests on board of this yacht.
Luxury Airport transfers:
Luxury helicopter or limousine and de-luxe air-conditioned van transfers from any of the NEW Zealand, Caribbean or Polynesian airports including Auckland, Tortola, Faa'a'a and Papeete, directly to the nearest bay or port for all our yacht charter guests, is available when required.
Your request has been sent!