Following a cancellation of our own travel arrangements to this year’s Caribbean sailing on a luxury Lagoon 560 catamaran, run by a professional captain, creative chef and a professional hostess, we are inviting bids with ultimate aim to donate any proceeds to your chosen charity. The yacht in question is a 2011 built, fully equipped Lagoon 560 currently cruising around Windward island of Martinique. You will find 4-en suite luxury cabins with el. toilets on board, air condition, generator, water maker and many other features such as SUP's, fast tender and beach towels. The sailing can take place this year on a lastminute basis or even next winter season with final week to be determined based on availability and your own preferences. In theory, you could be sailing in the Caribbean for as little as 5,000 Eur on this boat, whereas normal charter rate is at least double the amount.
Imagine yourself and your loved ones cruising around islands such as St Barths, St Martin and Anguilla and instead of paying 15,000 Eur, enjoying the same for as little as 5,000 Eur while donating that same amount to your local charity !? Great value; we know and we are giving it away as we cannot make use of it in the next 12 months. The usual charter rate for a weeks sailing on this crewed catamaran in the Caribbean is somewhere in the region from 15,000 - 25,000 US$'s. We are hoping to raise up to 10,000 Eur at least yet smaller amounts will also be accepted. The yacht can be reserved by individuals and their families or by a group of friends. It may not be possible to reserve individual berths or cabins, unless at least 4 individuals come forward at the same time. And in case you would prefer, we may even change the booking to a newer 2019 Lagoon 50 whereas for an additional premium we can also upgrade you to a completely NEW 2021 BALI 5.4 sailing cat, but subject to additional terms and conditions as well as a necessary fee.
How it works:
1. Contact us to make your bid for the whole boat ideally or for a single double en suite cabin
2. Your bid should be at least 1,000 Eur for the cabin or 5,000 Eur for the whole boat
3. Register your desired week, outside Christmas or NEW Year weeks as these are priced at the premium and cannot be auctioned off unless different minimum reservation price is paid ie. from 15,000 Eur onwards
4. Wait until we inform you about the results of the auction
5. Any winners will be informed by 1st October 2021 as we are leaving an extensive period to ensure enough bids are provided.
What you get:
1. If your bid wins (minimum shown above - no maximum), all proceeds up to 10,000 Eur will be donated to your chosen charity.
2. Any proceeds above this will be given to a different charity of our own choosing
3. Your desired week will be reserved in the relevant booking calendar
4. You will receive booking confirmation and boat and crew details
What you still need to pay for:
1. The reservation only covers use of boat, her facilities and crew service
2. All food, drinks, other provisions, flights, transfers, moorings, other boat costs, National Park or local cruising fees
3. Your own travel and cancellation insurance
4. Crew tips, although these are not obligatory
5. Possible ONE WAY charters if requested
How to proceed:
1. Send us your email with your bid, name, address and phone number
2. We will contact you back with initial report and request to confirm what week would be of interest
3. We will keep your details on file until end of auction in October 2021 when winner will be published
We wish you a great end to the Winter 2021 and hope that Summer 2021 will be an amazing one. If you wish to consider sailing this year, please contact us for a separate quote on your desired charter. In theory, instead of paying more than 10,000 Eur for a week sailing in the Caribbean, this year on a lastminute basis or next year during your own preferred week and in a location of your choice (Grenadines, Martinique, St Lucia, Antigua, St Martin and BVI's are all possible, depending on location of the boat and availability), you could sail for a fraction of the price while donating the said funds to your chosen charitable project.
Wishing you all the best and let's beat Pandemic together
In case you are interested in chartering one of these or similar yachts or wish to consider purchasing one of the models which are offered for sale, do let us know by filling out the CHARTER REQUEST FORM or send us an email to email@example.com now.
Disclaimer: The information provided here are made as a general guide only, made to give a broad description and latest news of the shown yacht or yachts. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. The details of the luxury yacht or yachts displayed on this page are made merely for informational purposes, and the yacht or the yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor is she or they represented or marketed in anyway by SuperSailYachts.com. All details, including any photographs, measurements, plans and specifications mentioned, are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase or charter of this yacht. The copyright of all details, photographs and deckplans remains the property of their rightful owners or their chosen representatives.
Refitted only this month, the 158ft megayacht VETRO, is now available for exclusive private charters out of Bodrum. With a captain and 10 other crew members, you can have an exceptional 5-star luxury yacht charter holiday in one of the most exclusive and naturally beautiful parts of the Mediterranean …
Flagship of the French builder when it comes to power boats, the COLETTE is fully equipped Lagoon 630 powercat offering huge interior and deck spaces for an ideal social distancing or self-isolation yachting holiday in the Caribbean. Based in Georgetown, she is the boat to explore the Exumas …
For any bookings before end of March 2021, recently refitted 79ft luxury cruiser-racer superyacht ELISE WHISPER offers 10% discount. Look forward to a great summer 2021. Available in Italy or France, including Sardinia & Corsica from May – October, she offers a deal not to be missed out on ...
One of the best value luxury motor yachts in the 78ft/23.8m range is PUCCINI FLY 78. Offered from 1,999 million US$’s with 2x900hp diesel engines or from 2,19 million US$’s with 2x1,200hp engines or from 2,44 million US$’s with HYBRID engines, she can be delivered during first half of 2022. Various incentives, discounts and extra equipment on offer …
Strung together like pearls on a chain, East Caribbean islands are for most part covid-19 free and open for business. This is in particular the case for the archipelago around St Martin & St Barths including islets such as Tintamare or Ile Fourchue. Explore them with your own 114 superyacht ECLIPSE this Easter …
Carlsberg company from Denmark chartered a luxury open motor yacht in Spain for one of their major marketing events. Refurbishing the chartered yacht for this event was organised by ourselves and the whole project, including the photos, documentary and new web site for the project went extremelly well.
Your request has been sent!